Rubik goes live with MyState Digital Transformation
29 NOV 2016PREV
Rubik is pleased to announce it has gone live with MyState Limited (ASX: MYS), a diversified financial services group, on the transformation of their digital channels and customer experience offering.
The news follows Rubik’s announcement of the partnership in mid-May this year demonstrating the speed to market of Rubik’s technology solution, which enables MyState to offer their customers a superior digital experience, including access to MyState’s banking products and services from the device of their choice (desktop, smartphone or tablet) via the operating system of their choice, and at the time of their choice.
Iain Dunstan, Chief Executive Officer of Rubik, said, “The launch represents a very exciting time for both MyState and Rubik. It’s especially rewarding to partner with progressive clients like MyState, one of the first to make Apple Pay and Android Pay available to Australian customers, who understand the importance of digital banking in engaging customers.
“Working together on the new enhanced Internet banking platform and new mobile banking apps, we’ve helped MyState make managing money on the go simpler, and even more secure and convenient for their customers using our leading digital banking solutions”, Dunstan said.
MyState Managing Director and CEO, Melos Sulicich said initial research had pinpointed that customers wanted to engage with an agile and modern financial institution that offered them more access options, and greater ease of use than ever before.
“Customers want banking to be almost effortless when they need it to be, but also very secure. In partnering with Rubik, we now have one of the most competitive and modern Internet banking offerings in Australia”, Sulicich said.
MyState’s digital banking enhancements offer stronger security across all aspect of Internet banking, with two-factor SMS authentication for important transactions. The platforms introduce a range of features that MyState customers have asked for, including:
- Exclusive feature of speedy and convenient ‘Balance Peek’ which gives customers the ability to check their account balance after swiping on their phone screen, without actually logging on.
- Logging on is also quicker and easier with the optional four-digit log-on PINs.
- When mobile banking app users want to log-out all they need do is shake their phone or turn it screen down.
- The ability to reset forgotten passwords directly online from within Internet banking.
- The ability to redraw mortgage balances online and access electronic statements.
- The ability to change PIN numbers online, to cancel your card online or update personal details wherever you are, all without having to go to a branch.
- In addition, there are a host of smaller enhancements, such as Internet page navigation changes to create a full screen for customer information and enable a faster and more streamlined Internet banking experience.
- The technology utilises, the Temenos’ edgeConnect solution the global leader in banking and finance software.
- Rubik has the exclusive licence for the Temenos edgeConnect solution in Australia